Closing Date 08/06/2023
Responsible to: Project Coordinator – REAP Project
Job Purpose: To provide administrative support assisting in the effective and efficient delivery of the Reap Project within First Steps Women’s Centre.
Hours: 24 hours per week. Work pattern to be discussed.
Rate of pay: £11.13 per hour.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To be a point of contact for participants, informing them about the programme;
- To respond to queries from participants to ensure barriers to participation are removed and eligibility requirements are addressed in a timely manner;
- To meet and greet potential participants;
- To assist in organising training rooms for course programmes;
- To assist in organising participant childcare, transport and counselling;
- To assist in the marketing (including Social Media, e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc.) of the REAP Project;
- To assist with publicity events, annual general meetings, conferences, and any other events or meetings relating to First Steps Women’s Centre;
- To attend relevant courses and training events to develop skills and knowledge, and;
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required.
- To actively promote and raise the profile of FSWC and the services it provides;
- To ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are implemented in respect of Staff and Service Users, in accordance with FSWC Policies and Procedures and in line with statutory requirements, and;
- To comply with, and actively promote, FSWC Policies and Procedures on all aspects of diversity and equality.
To download an application pack, please click the the following links:
Job Application - PDF or MS Word
Monitoring Form - PDF or MS Word
Closing Date – Thursday 8th June 2023 @ 12.00 noon
Please note: This job description will be subject to review in the light of changing circumstances, and may include other duties and responsibilities as may be determined. It is not intended to be rigid or inflexible, but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the individual works.