Wednesday 12th January 2022 - 9.45am - 11.45am - 11 Weeks
This course is aimed at those with limited computer skills. It will help you get the best from your computer.
This course will cover:
- File Management – creating folders; saving documents to folders; copying and moving files between folders; organising photographs.
- Word Processing – creating documents using Microsoft Word
- Spreadsheets – household budgets using Microsoft Excel
- Making a family presentation of photos and stories – using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Emailing – creating new emails; replying and forwarding emails; adding attachment.