Education Courses - First Steps Womens Centre
Health / Wellbeing
Do you love to sing? If so come and be part of a brand new choir here at FSWC.
You don't need to have experience or be good at singing to come along and join in.
The benefits include stress reduction, improved mental health and simply having fun!
Photo courtesy of Bogomil Mihaylov at Unsplash
This brand new course is all about Make-up, Colour & Style!
It will include:
- current trends in make-up
- advice on looking after your skin
- best products for your skin type
- make-up styles that suit your facial features
- selecting the correct colours in both make-up & clothing that suit your completion and
- how to dress to suit your body shape
This course will introduce you to therapies such as
- Reflexology and
Each week will involve both theory and practical experience. Participants will buddy up with each other and under tutor guidance give and receive therapies such as reflexology / hand massages / head massages / shoulder massages etc
Course Commences Thursday 5th March 2020 - 9.45am - 11.45am
Photo courtesy of Pharma Hemp Complex at Unsplash
What would happen if you gave yourself some time to stop, be silent and still?
In this 6 week course you will learn Mindfulness and Meditation practices that you can use to help you in every day life.
- Reduced stress, anxiety and worry
- Lower blood pressure
- Increased focus
- More clarity
- Increased resilience
- Greater sense of calm