Microsoft Office–like collection of word processing, spreadsheet, and slideshow presentation tools—your documents are stored on Google's computers, so you can access them from anywhere with an Internet connection FOR FREE (Personal use).
With Google Docs, you can write, edit, and collaborate wherever you are. For Free.
• Google Docs brings your documents to life with smart editing and styling tools to help you format text and paragraphs easily. Choose from hundreds of fonts, then add links, images and drawings. All free of charge.
• Access, create and edit your documents wherever you go – from your phone, tablet or computer – even when there's no Internet connection.
• All of your changes are automatically saved as you type. You can even use revision history to see old versions of the same document, sorted by date and who made the change.
• Open, edit and save Microsoft Word files with the Chrome extension or app.
• Convert Word files to Google Docs, and vice versa.
With Google Sheets, you can create, edit, and collaborate wherever you are. For free.
• Google Sheets is a spreadsheet application. It looks and works much like any other spreadsheet tool, but because it's an online app, it offers much more than most spreadsheet tools. Here are some of the things that make it so much better.
• Web-based spreadsheet that you can use anywhere. No more forgetting your spreadsheet files at home.
• It works from any device, with mobile apps for iOS and Android along with its web-based core app.
• Google Sheets is free, and it's bundled with Google Drive, Docs, and Slides to share files, documents, and presentations online.
• It includes almost all of the same spreadsheet functions—if you know how to use Excel, you'll feel at home in Google Sheets.
• Open, edit and save Microsoft Excel files with the Chrome extension or app.
• Convert Excel files to Google Sheets, and vice versa.
With Google Slides, you can create, edit, collaborate, and present wherever you are. For free.
• Google Slides makes your ideas shine with a variety of presentation themes, hundreds of fonts, embedded video, animations and more. All free of charge.
• Access, create and edit your presentations wherever you go – from your phone, tablet or computer – even when there’s no Internet connection.
• With Google Slides, everyone can work together in the same presentation at the same time
• Open, edit and save Microsoft PowerPoint files with the Chrome extension or app.
• Convert PowerPoint files to Google Slides, and vice versa.
Course Commences Wednesday 11th September 2019 - 9.45am - 11.45am