The Pre-ESOL Class paid a visit to Dungannon Library today. Elizabeth kindly gave us a detailed tour of each floor and the great facilities on offer.
- Computers are available to children (under 8 years must be accompanied by an adult)
- Books are available in all languages
- Any book can be ordered in any language.
- There are books available for the Excelerated Reading Progamme which encourages children to read by making it fun.
- Rhythm & Rhyme (0-4 years) Every Friday 10.30am & 11.15am and Saturday 11.00am.
- Knit & Natter every Thursday morning from 10.00am - just drop in.
- Basic one-to-one computer lessons - need to book
- Free tea/coffee/newspapers
- Student study area on the top floor (16+)
After our visit to the Library the ladies enjoyed tea and biscuits in La Scala restaurant, Ranfurly House.