‘To Provide Early Years Childcare through a friendly, secure and stimulating environment’
First Steps Women’s Centre (FSWC) provides childcare for mothers or carers that are attending one of the many brilliant courses we offer at our Centre.
Our Childcare facility is a very large room that has been completely refurbished and renovated in July 2015. It has an onsite sandpit, library, lots of toys with stimulating activities all designed to provide children with a healthy and energising environment.
All our childcare staff are trained and qualified to look after your child. Our role is to take away the worry and stress whilst you can concentrate and enjoy learning and making friends.
Today we welcomed the Mums and children to our first "Settling In" day where they can get a feel for their new surroundings and meet the Creche team.
Everyone was very relaxed and the children settled very quickly, making new friends and playing with new toys!
We recently had a Parent Evaluation in our Childcare and here are some of the lovely comments from the Mums:
Name one thing you like best about First Steps Childcare:
- Lots of activities to occupy my child
- Extremely Friendly Staff
- The staffs are amazing, and it’s good to have him so close by.
- The professionalism of the staff and their attention to detail.
- Lovely friendly staff
- Friendly, Welcome
- I like people they are friendly. I want to thank First Steps for giving me the opportunity to do my course and to take care of my baby. Lovely people, teacher, and nice friends to talk to.
- They are very attentive to the children and provide food and change baby’s nappies.
- I don’t have nothing to say, everything is good.
- Mostly I like the way they care for kids and the activities.
- I like that they’re singing songs. Children have access to toys, water, dressing up cloths, and cooking products. I’m very happy how my child is looked after. My child is interested with everything in the crèche and smiles all the time.
- Their Friendly Atmosphere.
- My daughter loves to come here. Keep going that way.
- I like the staff; people are great, and activities very interesting.
Another busy day where we welcomed more new Mammy's and babies into our Creche today. They all enjoyed the lovely healthy snacks the Staff had prepared.
There were a few more tears today but the children soon made new friends and enjoyed playing with some new toys.
As you can see, all the Mammys and Grannies look happy. We look forward to welcoming you all back next week!