- Confident women empowered to participate in and influence society
- Supporting women’s professional and personal development through education and training
- We value integrity, honesty and recognise our unique contribution
- We welcome all equally
- We value accountability and promote quality through continued reflection and improvement
- We use a person centred approach, realising individual potential
First Steps Women's Centre has received funding under the Northern Ireland European Social Fund (ESF) 2014-2020 Programme for it's Project "Women Towards Education & Employment" which aims to provide training, education and support services to over 600 women in Mid- Ulster.
To provide a holistic personalised programme to up-skill and empower unemployed and economically inactive women for the workplace.
- to reduce unemployment by assisting those furthest from the labour market to overcome their barriers to accessing and sustaining employment
- combat economic inactivity by helping individuals to make the transition towards the labour market
First Steps Women's Centre has 16 staff members made up as follows - The Chief Executive, Project Manager, Project Staff (3), Finance Officer, Monitoring Officer, Informations Officer, Benefit Advisor, Receptionist, Childcare Staff (5), Transport Co-ordinator and Housekeeper.
1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller's possession, or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If we hold information about you, such as your name and address, telephone number, email address, etc., you are, in the language of the GDPR, the ‘data subject'. Wherever these words appear, they refer to you.
2. Who are we?
First Steps Women's Centre is the data controller (contact details below). This means that it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
Please click on a document to view/download: